Follow these instructions to uninstall the blekko Spam-Free Search Bar:
2. This brings up a menu. Click on “Help”.
3. In the next menu, click on “Uninstall”.
4. This will bring up the Uninstall Wizard. Follow the steps to uninstall the toolbar.
5. Once the program is uninstalled, the toolbar will be gone, but you will still see blekko when you open your browser because some of your browser settings (such as homepage and default search engine) will have changed as well. Here are instructions for changing those settings back inÂ IE (Internet Explorer), Firefox, and Chrome.
6. Re-open your browser. You might need to reboot your computer as well.
If there is no wrench icon, then the toolbar program might not have installed. Instead, the settings on your browser might have changed.
Here are instructions for changing those settings back in IE (Internet Explorer), Firefox, and Chrome.
If you have any questions or problems with uninstalling the Search Bar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.